- Right-click your project.
- Select Source tab. (It looks identical to Java Build Path Source tab.)
- Press the Edit button.
- Press the Add button next to
- You may either type Ant-style wildcard pattern, or click
.settings/.jsdtscope file. Do not forget to add it to your SCM.
Here is how configuration looks with jQuery files removed from validation:
- Right click your project
- Select Properties -> Builders
Then either restart your Eclipse or/and rename the .js to something like .js_ then back again.
I removed the tag in the .project .
It’s worked very well for me.
Window -> Preferences -> Validation (disable validations and configure their settings)
I was able to exclude the jquery.mobile 1.1.1 in Juno by selecting Add Multiple next to the Exlusion Patterns, which brings up the tree, then drilling down to the jquery-mobile folder and selecting that.
This corrected all the warnings for the library!
Go to Windows->Preferences->Validation.
If you select the Suspend All Validators checkbox on the top it doesn’t necessarily take affect.